Courageously Living collaborates with small retailers to provide your customers with unique gifts when their family members, friends or coworkers are grieving.
Provide Your Customers With:
- An alternative or addition to flowers.
- A unique way to express condolences.
- The ability to help the grieving on their time frame.
- A gift that offers prolonged support to the grieving.
- A more impactful way to honor the grieving process.
Benefits to your store
- Easy online ordering.
- Small minimum order.
- Free drop off of product to twin cities retail locations, no shipping or delivery fees!
- Tara will personally respond to any questions, concerns or issues.
- Small minimum orders
- Greater discount on orders of 12 or more
- Your mark up margin is over 90% when you order 12 or more.
Questions and Answers
I like another item on Courageously Living's consumer facing side, can I order that wholesale too?
Maybe! Not all the products are retail ready, but reach out to Tara to discuss what your would like to offer in your store.
I'm outside the Twin Cities area, can I still order?
Yes! Tara has started in the Twin Cities but is happy to work with other gift shop owners outside of the Twin Cities. Reach to Tara to discuss options.
What are the product Specs?
Do you have invoicing available as a payment option?
At this time, unfortunately no. It is direct pay only.